Trending Now!

Badda Leaves BJ Entertainment



Badda finally part ways with BJ Entertainment. Following the rumors circulating around, One Muzik Gh got in touch with him (Badda) Personally and he clearified things out.

Badda is one of the promising artist, rising from the region. Nobody can doubt his capability as he has many hit songs making air waves in the region and beyond in the likes of Guy guy Champion, Show Dem, You, just to mention few, and all were done when he was at BJ Entertainment.

He said, he never thought a moment like this will come. He was willing to give out his all to see BJ grow bigger and better, but life doesn't come the way you plan it. BJ seem not to exist anymore as no one is willing to be responsible anymore. He added that, there are actually lots of issues and no one really had time for him at BJ and that is some how killing his spirit for music. 

He added "I thought things would have change with time but it's getting worse So I have lift up my hands and say am out no more BJ Entertainment in my music career. I Appreciate all the support they have giving to me to these Level God bless BJ." 



No comments