Trending Now!

SM Ranking Part Ways With BJ Entertainment


SM ranking, One of the prominent signee of BJ Entertainment has finally made it clear that he has opt out of BJ Entertainment.

Initially, it was rumors circulating around but finally the cat has been let out of the bag. On the 26th of January, 2018, SM Ranking Wrote on has facebook wall "If you don't know now you will know. AM DONE WITH #BJ_ENTERTAINMENT for real. #SM_RHANKING appreciate the things/efforts they build on me so mi seh. #God bless your crew"




 When he was further contacted by One Muzik Gh, He said, BJ isn't the way it use to be, he feels being ignored. though he's under BJ Entertainment he handles almost everything by him self.

According to him, "The main reason I left is that nobody get time for the other - 
Luck of communication, Infact in BJ I feel like am lonely because nobody support me, I do every thing by myself. they used to help but now they have no time for me". He added that BJ has been supportive to him until now that things seem be falling apart between them and he's been patient for quiet long enough now and he think for every long journey there is an end to it. So if anyone wants to help in building his career, he is ever ready to receive it.

People can reach him on the following contacts : 0206598159/0206922102/0545026534/0505468404



No comments